DC Travel Bureau
Sharon Retirement – Celebration in Paris
Sept. 27-Oct. 4, 2019
- Optional round-trip air from Newark to Paris via British Airways via London
- Meet / assist upon arrival by your HOMERIC Tours representative
- Private air-conditioned motor coach with an English speaking guide
- 6 overnights at Forest Hill LA VILLETTE Hotel with breakfast daily and one dinner
- Local guides for full day Paris, Louvre Museum (3 hrs), Versaille (3 hrs)
- 5 dinners in local restaurant
- Moulin Rouge show with RT transfers includes 1/2 bottle of champagne
- Menus composed of 3 courses: starter, main course with side dish, dessert or fruit
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- All transfers included
- Entrance fees included to the Louvre Museum, Castle of Versaille, Les Bateaux Mouches
- Porterage of 1 suitcase per person at the hotels
- 24/7 emergency hotline
- USTOA – One Million Dollar Consumer Protection Plan at no additional cost
- Travel Insurance very highly recommended (from $150.00 per person and up – depending on age)
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver
** A Valid Passport is Mandatory
Itinerary – Paris 2019
- Day 1 – Fri., Sept. 27, – Depart U.S.A.
- Day 2 – Sat., Sept. 28, Welcome to Paris
- Day 3 – Sun., Sept. 29, Historic Paris
- Day 4 – Mon., Sept. 30, Paris – Louvre
- Day 5 – Tues., Oct. 1, Paris – Versaille
- Day 6 – Wed., Oct. 2, Paris – Moulin Rouge
- Day 7 – Thurs., Oct. 3, Paris
- Day 8 – Fri., Oct. 4, Paris – U.S.A.
$2750.00 per person, inclusive of Air and Land based on Double/Triple accommodation.
Single supplement: $475.00
SPACE IS LIMITED, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
ITINERARY, TAXES AND AIRFARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For more information call:
Sharon Murray – 908-425-3280
Grace Cutri – 201-653-1600 (DC Travel)
A deposit of $250.00 per person is due immediately to hold your reservation. Final payment is due May 15, 2019. Make check payable to DC Travel Bureau, Inc. and mail to DC Travel Bureau, Inc., 2 Lincoln Street, Jersey City, NJ 07307.
Att: PARIS 19.
**Photos courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.